Cork board is an insulating material that is made of compressed cork, used in building, homes, offices and industrial purposes.
The perfect solution for every working environment.
It is obtained from the cork oak (Quercus Suber L) – a forest tree with the particular feature of allowing itself to be stripped of the outer casing which it then regenerates. The bark is stripped first when the tree is 20 to 30 years old, subsequent stripping take place every 9 to 10 years.
Why should you choose cork board?
- 100% natural product– (recyclable, biodegradable, environmental friendly).
- Durable– It resists cracking and abrasions and is impermeable to gas and liquid.
- Thermal insulation– it helps to save energy up to 50%.
- Soundproofing – ideal for theaters, studios, and gyms.
- Fire retardant– (without toxic smoke).
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial.
Corkboard Colour Range
Stone Art Oyster
Stone Art Pearl
Hawai Black Pearl