Easiest way to transform any wall into a MAGNETIC wall.
Have you ever thought of having a magnetic wall at your home or office?
Imagine having it painted on your wall, you can start sticking any artwork, plans or drawings all over the entire wall without having to even think about removing any of those tape, tack and glue residue that will stay on the wall. For best performance, use powerful magnet such as neodymium magnets.
What is even greater is that, use Magpaint as an undercoat (dark-grey), and then paint your favorite colour on top of it. In that case, you can have a beautiful magnetic wall in your living, kitchen or dining room or even at your workplace. How awesome is that, right!
Combine it with our MarkOn paint to create a DUAL functional wall. In that way, you can now start writing, drawing and sticking in no time. Ohmygawd, isn’t that fabulous or what!
How to apply?
- Open the lid and stir the paint thoroughly.
- Use a roller and gently apply a layer of the coating on the wall surface.
- Allow the paint to dry for a minimum of 4 hours, then reapply the next coating.
- For optimum result, it is always recommended to apply at least 3-4 layers of the magnetic coating.
- Finally, paint your favorite color on top of the Magpaint.